Call of Duty Mobile Premium APK is the perfect way to take your gaming experience to the next level, giving you an edge over your opponents.
Call of Duty Mobile v1.0.41 APK + OBB (MOD, Mega Menu, ESP, AimBot)
|Name||Call of Duty Mobile|
|MOD||Mega Menu, ESP, AimBot|
|Get it On|
Call of Duty Mobile is one of the most popular first-person shooter games available on mobile devices. With its high-quality graphics, smooth gameplay, and variety of game modes, it’s easy to see why so many mobile gamers are hooked on this addictive shooter.
In this in-depth guide, we’ll cover everything you need to know about Call of Duty Mobile including gameplay, features, tips and tricks, and how to get some helpful mods to enhance your experience even further. Whether you’re a new player just starting out or a seasoned veteran looking to up your game, you’ll find plenty of valuable information here. So grab your weapon of choice and let’s dive in!
An Overview of Gameplay and Features
Call of Duty Mobile faithfully brings the fast-paced, heart-pumping action of the Call of Duty franchise to mobile in all its glory. The developers have done an amazing job translating the classic Call of Duty gameplay to touchscreen devices.
Here’s a quick rundown of the key features:
- Multiplayer – Take your pick from a variety of thrilling PvP game modes like Team Deathmatch, Domination, Search and Destroy, and more. Battle it out against real players from around the world. Rank up through the tiers as you unlock new weapons, equipment, scorestreaks, and other cool items.
- Battle Royale – Drop into massive Battle Royale maps against 99 other players in this unique CoD take on the Battle Royale genre. Scavenge for weapons and gear as a deadly circle closes in. Be the last one standing to win.
- Zombies – Go up against the zombie horde across a variety of creepy environments. Team up to mow down waves of the undead and complete objectives. Zombies delivers that signature Call of Duty co-op experience right on mobile.
- Weapons & Loadouts – Utilize and customize from a huge arsenal of iconic real-world weapons like assault rifles, SMGs, sniper rifles, pistols, launchers, and more. Build your perfect loadouts to match your playstyle.
- Scorestreaks – Rack up kills and objectives to earn devastating Scorestreak bonuses like Stealth Chopper, Missile Strike, Sentry Gun, and so much more. Tilt the battle in your favor.
- Operator Skills – Unleash powerful Operator Skills like Gravity Spikes, War Machine, and Death Machine to devastate opponents in key moments.
- Progression – Level up your Player Rank and Weapon XP to unlock new loadout items. Complete challenges and missions to earn rewards. Prestige your rank and continue the grind.
- Customization – Customize your character’s appearance and show off your style with skins, outfits, backpacks, and more unlockables.
With so many features packed in, it’s no wonder Call of Duty Mobile has attracted over 300 million downloads worldwide. The developers continue adding new content and improvements with frequent updates.
Getting Started with Call of Duty Mobile Gameplay
Download and Installation
Getting started with Call of Duty Mobile is quick and easy. Here are the steps:
- Download Call of Duty Mobile from the Apple App Store if you use iOS or the Google Play Store if you use Android. The game is completely free to play.
- Once installed, open the app and tap the Sign In button. You can register with your Facebook, Google, Apple ID or Activision account. This will save your progress.
- After signing in, you’ll need to download additional resource packs for maps and weapons before jumping into your first match.
- Choose your preferred control scheme. The default is two thumbs but you can enable Advanced Mode for extra HUD buttons and custom layouts.
And that’s it! The main menu will now be unlocked. You’re ready to start playing Call of Duty Mobile.
Main Menu Overview
The main menu is your portal to all the different gameplay modes. Here’s a quick overview of each tab:
- Multiplayer – Jump into the various PvP matchmaking queues to play classics like Team Deathmatch, Search and Destroy, Domination, Frontline, Hardpoint and more. This is the heart of CoD Mobile.
- Battle Royale – Drop into the massive Battle Royale island in either solo, duo, or squad modes. This is CoD Mobile’s take on the Battle Royale genre.
- Loadout – Edit your loadouts, view weapon stats, and change cosmetic options here. Tweak your loadouts to match different styles and scenarios.
- Inventory – Open loot boxes, equip items you’ve unlocked, and check your progression. Prestige your rank here once you hit the max level.
- Store – Purchase premium Battle Passes, skins, blueprints, and other cosmetic DLC. The Battle Pass gives major rewards.
- Events – Keep up with in-game events, seasonal challenges, and community activity for special rewards and prizes.
- Mail – Claim gifts, redemption codes, and clan rewards from your message inbox. Don’t miss out on freebies!
Now that you’re familiar with the menus, it’s time for your first match!
Getting Started with Multiplayer Game Modes
Multiplayer is the heart of the experience. Let’s go over the main match types available:
This classic deathmatch pitting two teams against each other fighting to reach the kill limit first. Kill enemies to score points for your team. Straightforward and action-packed. Great for new players.
Fight to capture and defend three objective flags across the map. Hold flags to gain points. Win by having the most points when time expires. Coordinate with teammates to control the important areas.
A single Hardpoint location will activate on the map. Capture it to gain points over time. Once it expires, a new one activates. Team communication is vital to control the Hardpoints.
Search and Destroy
A tactical one-life per round mode with no respawns. Either eliminate the enemy or demolish the objective. Plants bombs, gather intel, and make clutch plays to win the round. Intense battles!
Team Deathmatch 10v10
A bigger version of Team Deathmatch with 10 players per team for even crazier firefights. Great for larger parties and groups. More targets to go around!
Capture and hold flags to push forward into enemy territory. The contested frontline moves back and forth across the map dynamically. Unique tug-of-war style engagements.
These are just a few examples. Additional modes are added and rotated frequently to keep things fresh. Now let’s move on to Battle Royale.
Introduction to Battle Royale Gameplay
Call of Duty Mobile’s massive Battle Royale mode drops 100 players onto a huge island map for an intense fight to the finish. Here’s an overview of Battle Royale:
- 100 players drop via wingsuit onto a large map. Loot weapons, armor, medkits and gear.
- Toxic gas shrinks the safe zone over time. Stay inside the circle or take damage.
- Eliminate enemies and try to survive as the lone winner. Revive fallen teammates if playing Duos or Squads.
- Typical match length is 15-20 minutes. Fast-paced action from start to finish!
- Select Solo, Duos, or Squads mode. Solo is 100 players free-for-all style.
- Duos splits players into teams of two. Squads splits into teams of four.
- Wait in the lobby until the 100 player limit is reached before starting the plane.
- Select your wingsuit skin and other cosmetic options like usernames, frames, emotes, etc. Show off your style.
Infiltrating the Island
- When the match starts, you’ll ride aboard C-130 planes over the island map.
- Check the map and determine a good drop location away from the early flight path.
- Jump out of the plane at the right moment and deploy wingsuit! Steer yourself as you descend.
- Try to land near structures with potential weapons/loot but avoid heavily dense areas.
- Scavenge buildings, supply caches, and fallen players for loot. Weapons, armor, medkits, lethal equipment, and other gear.
- Start with any firearm you can find until getting your preferred loadout. SMGs, shotguns, and ARs are common.
- Always be collecting better armor for protection in firefights. Helmets and vests absorb damage.
- Check the mini-map for nearby vehicles like ATVs, helicopters, and cargo trucks.
- The safe zone circle will begin shrinking down after an initial grace period.
- Stay inside the safe zone at all times or you’ll take damage from the toxic fog.
- When the message appears, quickly make your way inside before you’re too late!
- The circle will continue collapsing down to smaller areas as the match progresses, forcing confrontations.
- Near the end, the tiny final zone becomes extremely dangerous with no room for error.
- Keep an eye out for enemy players and be ready for combat at all times. Attacking first often gives an advantage.
- Carry lethal throwables like Frag Grenades to flush opponents out of cover or reach rooftop campers.
- Manage recoil control when firing rifles and machine guns. Anticipate movement and track targets.
- Hip firing is useful at close quarters. Aiming down sights for mid-long range accuracy.
- With snipers, go for headshots! Body shots will often alert players to your location.
- In Duo and Squad modes, you can revive knocked down teammates if it’s safe. Quickly get them back in the fight!
- Crawl to cover before reviving to avoid taking damage. Toss smoke grenades for concealment.
- You can still win Duos if your teammate is eliminated but you’ll be at a massive disadvantage.
- Win or lose, playing Duos and Squads builds camaraderie! Coordinate with friends for the best experience.
These are the basics of Battle Royale mode in Call of Duty Mobile. With practice, you’ll be eliminating opponents and clutching victories in no time. Now let’s move on to loadouts, weapons, mods and more.
Loadouts, Weapons and Mods
Customizing Your Loadouts
Loadouts allow you to select your exact weapons, attachments, perks, equipment, and scorestreaks for each match. Here are some tips:
- Create multiple loadouts for different maps and game modes. Tailor them to your current needs.
- Always equip at least one fully decked out primary weapon you excel with along with a reliable secondary.
- Pick perks like Toughness that boosts weapon stability during flinch or Ghost to stay hidden from UAVs.
- Lethal and tactical equipment like Frag Grenades, Smoke Grenade or Trophy Systems all have strategic uses.
- Scorestreaks like Stealth Chopper, Cluster Strike, and Predator Missile can devastate enemies if earned.
Take time to set up loadouts you’re comfortable with and familiarize yourself with all aspects. A refined loadout is extremely valuable.
Primary weapons make up the core of your loadout. Here are some solid options to get started:
Assault Rifles – Versatile automatics effective at most ranges. AK-47, M4, ICR-1.
Submachine Guns – Lightning fast rate of fire ideal for close quarters. MSMC, PDW-57, QQ9.
Sniper Rifles – Bolt action or semi-auto snipers for long range shots. DL Q33, Locus, Outlaw.
Light Machine Guns – Big magazines and high power but slow handling. RPD, Chopper, S36.
Shotguns – Extreme stopping power up close but limited range. HS2126, Striker, BY15.
Experiment with several primaries to find which ones match your play style best. Level them up to unlock new attachments.
Attachments customize your weapon’s handling, recoil, reload speed and other attributes. Here are some to look for:
- Foregrip – Reduces horizontal recoil for better stability. Great for ARs and SMGs.
- Extended Mag – Increases ammo capacity so you can take out more enemies per reload.
- FMJ – Bullets pierce through surfaces and score extra damage. Useful against killstreaks.
- Quickdraw – Aim down sights faster for quick reaction shots. Critical for snipers.
- Laser Sight – Improves hip fire accuracy for close quarters combat flexibility.
Mix and match the best attachments for your favorite firearms to really make them shine based on your needs. The gunsmith offers tons of options here so get creative!
Operator Skills activate extremely powerful abilities with cooldown timers. Charge them by earning points.
- Scythe – Shred enemies with dual high fire rate mini-guns with auto aim assist.
- War Machine – Rapid fire grenade launcher that bounced shots around corners.
- Death Machine – Lethal minigun to rip through groups of opponents at once.
These skills can quickly decimate the opposition but use them wisely. Now let’s talk about taking things up a notch with mods!
Getting a Leg Up with Mods (Mega Menu, ESP, Aimbot)
While Call of Duty Mobile is great in its vanilla form, the experience can be taken to another level with mods that give you advantages over the competition. However, it’s important to only use permitted mods and avoid anything that qualifies as actual cheating. Many mods dance on the fine line here, so enter at your own discretion. Here are some of the most popular options:
Mega Menu Mod
This handy mod gives your game menus a major face lift with tons of options and customization tools including:
- Change graphics settings beyond the vanilla limits
- Customize HUD and interface options not normally available
- Enable performance graphs to monitor CPU/GPU usage
- Option to quickly restart or quit out of matches
- Per weapon control of attachments and attributes
The Mega Menu just makes navigating all of the game’s systems much more user friendly. It unlocks configuration options that allow you get your settings and optimization dialed in perfectly.
ESP (Extra Sensory Perception) mods reveal extra information during matches that can help gain a tactical edge:
- Real time enemy location on mini map
- Names and distance to opponents when aiming down sights
- Waypoint markers pointing towards objectives
- Visual highlights showing dropped weapons/loot through walls
- Track teammate status and health bars on HUD
- See full zone collapse circle location to strategize
ESP gives a wealth of battlefield intel directly on-screen that can allow reacting faster and making smarter decisions during matches. This extra sensory info tips the scales in your favor without directly auto-aiming shots for you. It dances the line but does not overtly cheat.
Aimbot is one of the most notorious mods due to removing recoil and allowing aim snapping directly onto opponents essentially removing human error and skill from aiming. Approach with extreme caution:
- Auto aiming magnetism and sticky aim slowdown near opponents
- Removes all weapon recoil for laser precise accuracy
- Aim snap automatically tracks and locks aim between targets
- Customizable aimkey assign to discreetly trigger and toggle aim assist
- Visibility checks to avoid aim locking through solid objects
In the right hands, Aimbot provides devastating precision, reaction times, and accuracy far surpassing normal human capability. This enters dangerous territory bordering on cheating though. Only use permitted subtle aim assists at your own risk.
5 Key Tips and Tricks
- Practice moving and strafing – Never stand still! Work on movement by sliding, mantle climbing, hopping, and strafing during fights.
- Learn MAP layouts – Study maps, high traffic areas, sniping spots, and control point locations. Knowledge is power.
- Adjust sensitivity – Find optimal sensitivity for both general looking and precision aiming.
- Use headphones – Sound whoring enemy movement and locations is a massive advantage.
- Watch killcams – Pay attention to killcams from your demise to learn and adapt your own skills.
Proceed with Caution!
Remember that Call of Duty Mobile strictly prohibits actual cheating hacks and aimbots in their Terms of Service. Mods that give subtle enhancements while retaining manual control tend to fly under the radar but overt hacking often results in bans. Proceed carefully and use common sense here.
There are forums and modding communities that dive into these subjects in detail while skirting the rules so seek them out at your discretion. Now let’s move on the wrap things up with some general tips and FAQs.
Tips, Tricks and Gameplay FAQs
What are the best guns overall?
SMGs: QQ9, QXR, MSMC
ARs: AK-47, M4, ICR-1
Snipers: DL Q33, Locus, Arctic .50
LMGs: Chopper, RPD
Shotguns: KRM 262, BY15
How do you unlock new weapons quickly?
Focus on completing daily and seasonal challenges that award lots of Weapon XP cards.
What sensitivity settings do pros use?
Most top players set sensitivity between 25-35 for multiplayer. Have it high enough for quick reactions.